Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What can you do with My Digital Studio???

My Digital Studio is here!! I am soooo excited and would like to show you more...

Watch this quick video of the features of My Digital Studio. With the user friendly features of MDS you can make complete scrapbooks, individual scrapbook pages, cards, interactive web pages and more! I have made all of my recent blog banners using MDS and can now easily change them for the seasons!

MDS includes pre-formatted projects and templates to make quick projects and so many embellishments to step up your projects. You can start with a pre-made card and then modify colors, stamp set and designer papers. Like this card with the bird or this Christmas card. And if you have a color printer you can print the cards on your own cardstock. Or you can have them professionally printed through an online service.
Call me today for more details!!
Marilyn SanClemente
978-458-0729

No comments: