Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Join Me for a Day of Paper Crafting Fun - April 6th SCRAPATHON

Join me for a fun filled day of Paper Crafting

Sunday April 6th 9am to 9pm
at the Derryfield Country Club
625 Mammoth Road, Manchester, NH

Funds raised will benefit Child Health Services,
providing health care, nutrition and social services
to underprivileged children. I will donate 10% of
my sales from this event to Child Health Services
(including pre-orders of supplies).

Lots of Fun, Food, Raffles
and 12 dedicated hours
for Scrapping and Stamping!

$35 fee (includes lunch & dinner)
visit
www.firstgiving.com/childhealthservices to register online
If you can't attend but would like to make a donation to this great cause, visit
www.firstgiving.com/marilynsanclemente
Kids over 11 are welcome!! I hope that you can join me!
Marilyn

No comments: