Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogger Challenge - #41


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have missed a couple of blogger's challenge posts as well. But there is a good reason!


Here is my blogger's challenge for last week #41. This challenge was to copy the long card on page 65 of the catalog. My card is made with the set Time Well Spent and was a challenge that we had with the group that I was with this weekend on Cape Cod. So two birds with one stone!


I do love this stamp set! I used Glaze markers for the first time this weekend which give the really vibrant color to this card. I think that I have now been enabled to purchase these. Can you tell that I was also influenced by the Baroness of Brads this weekend too?

I will post more about the Cape weekend tomorrow.

Enjoy the Card!


Marilyn

No comments: