Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthday Card

Good Morning!

Several people saw this card on my work table last night so I thought that I would post the finished copy! I know that this isn't Stampin' Up!. I do occasionally use other stamps, occasionally.

Anyway - This is by Outlines Stamps. They are one of my non-SU stamp companies but these stamps are a lot of work!

This is a birthday card that I made for my mother whose birthday is Monday.

Stamp: outlines stamp
Technique: Paper Piecing - I will be teaching this technique on Thurs. noext week
Cardstock: Perfect Plum and whisper white
Markers: I used the Glaze markers with 3D ink to color in the images. I do really like these marker. the color is so vibrant!

Enjoy!
Marilyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: