Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Blogger's Challenge #49


Good Morning,

I had some extra time last night and am now caught up! At least for today!

So here is the post that I missed last week. The theme last week was animals. This is a card that I made for a friend's birthday using the A Little Birdie Told Me set. I also used the Summer picnic designer paper for both. The card on the left was embossed using the birthday Cuttlebug embossing template.

Enjoy!

Marilyn

Images Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990-2008

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are just adorable Marilyn! This bird was a perfect choice for the challenge! He always puts a smile on my face! :D