Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blogger's Challenge Week 53

Our challenge this week was to use a resist technique on our card. I used the Always stamp set and did a resist with versamark on glossy cardstock. I used my brayer and the twist spectrum pad for the coloring on the glossy cardstock.

Check out what my fellow blogger's have done by clicking on the link on my sidebar!

Enjoy,
Marilyn
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

This is pretty, Marilyn. I've always like the Spectrum pad...

Anita Van Hal said...

Your card is beautiful, Marilyn! I've never tried this technique-very pretty results. Thank you so much for sharing!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Marilyn! I really like how the spectrum pad looks here! Beautifully done! :D

Lynn Mercurio said...

Very nice Marily. I like how your side panel really compliments your bird image. Great job with the challenge.

Lori said...

So pretty, Marilyn! The spectrum ink pad makes such a nice effect for this technique.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hi Marilyn, this is a pretty card, the 'side' panel adds a difference. I like it.

Cheers
Marcia
new BC member

Connie Fossenier said...

Love your spectrum of greens, and the pink goes so well. Awesome job on this challenge.
Connie Paxman

Lisa Bohler said...

I like how you used the resist piece on this layout! Pretty!

Ida said...

Oh so pretty...I love the stamp set you used (one of my favorites) and your colors are wonderful. So bright and cheerful.

Barbara said...

This is so striking! Love all the colors and the layout. Fabulous job.

Chrissy D said...

This card is GORGEOUS! You did a beautiful job on the challenge! TFS!