Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Fresh Cut samples


Here are some more samples that I made with the Fresh Cuts set. I love these die cut note cards!
On the left hand card, I placed a piece of barely banana cardstock behind the die cut flower. On the right, I left the flower die cut.

I used versamark and irredescent ice embossing powder to make the frame around the print.

3 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

These look truly amazing! I love how that turquoise BG makes the flowers POP! Great job! {SMILES}

Connie Fossenier said...

love the Fresh Cuts..The flowers are perfect with the Scallop edging.

Jeannie said...

The samples ARE beautiful! I forgot how you did the frame -- was it with the nestabilities? Love the colors together! Jeanne