Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blogger's Challenge week 54

This week's challenge was colorblocking. These cards are made with the Floral background stamp and Baroque Motifs Stamp set. If I remember correctly the idea came from SCS. The colors are wild wasabi and groovy gauva. These colors will only be available for a few more weeks.

Check out the cards that my friends have made by clicking on the blogger's challenge on the sidebar.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Love this! I have not seen this done yet! Absolutely gorgeous. TFS!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Wow, these look fantastic, I often reach for DSP and forget about my background stamps. Love them!

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are lovely combinations of these two stamps. Very nicly done!

Barb Hardeman said...

Wonderful combination Marilyn. I love the tone on tone effect you achieved and the color blocking is perfect...

Ida said...

A very unique take on the colorblocking. I like how you did the background stamp and then did it in a strip as well. Very pretty.

Connie Fossenier said...

Marilyn, very unique color blocking. Love the combinations of stamps you used.
connie

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Very pretty.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow Marilyn! These are gorgeous! What a wonderful way to use these two colors! Fantastic layout as well! :D

tonistamps said...

OMG Marilyn, these are both gorgeous. I can't pick a favorite...they're both awesome!

A Touch of SOL said...

These are lovely...I dont know this technique...AMAZING!