Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The NEW CATALOG is HERE!!!

Good Morning!!!

The new Catalog is Here!!! Yeah!!!! You can pick up copies of the new catalog at the following times:

New Catalog Open House
Monday - Aug. 25th - 10am to 2pm
7pm to ??

Advanced Catalog Pick up:
Wednesday Aug. 6th - after 8pm
Thursday Aug. 7th - after 8pm


I am down on the Cape. My husband is home after 8pm tonight and Thursday night. So if you would like an early copy of the catalog to peruse before the new Catalog open house then stop by my house tonight or Thurs. night. We are away next week so Thurs. is the last day to pick up an advance copy of the catalog!

Enjoy the day!

Marilyn

No comments: