Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Online Ordering is HERE!!!

This is so exciting and such a great step for Stampin' Up! On-line ordering is now here!!

So what that means is that any of you can enter orders for yourself and don't have to wait for me to put in my next order!! This is so great!!! So if you and a group of friends are together and want to stock up on supplies then you can enter your own orders and of course still get the great hostess benefits!

Of course, I am still around - teaching my classes and workshops - so call me anytime with questions. I am still here for all of you and love teaching the classes!

To place an order go to my SU home page. Click on the blue Shop Now button on the top right corner of the page, just below my name and contact info...

I can't wait to hear about your feedback!

Marilyn

No comments: