Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Pink & Green Inspired Christmas

My favorite Christmas card last year from the Christmas swaps was the card on the left that Maili R. made from the Sensational Swappers group.

So a couple of days ago, one of my customers came over as she was planning her Christmas cards and had one in mind from last year. So then I found Maili's card from last year which gave me this idea. I took the pink and green color combination and changed it slightly to the new colors - kiwi kiss and pirouette pink and used the new hostess set - Deer Friends with Snow Burst. The designer paper is Bella.

So this year's version of the pink and green card is my card on the right.

Enjoy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: