Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

blogger's challenge #82


Hi all,


I hope that everyone is keeping warm in this snowy weather! Here is my challenge from last week. The challenge was to do something "the same but different".


This card idea is made using the Always stamp set. The black card is an idea that I received at convention last year in a swap from Merie Bennett. I copied the layout, using the same stamp set and the new Candy Lane designer paper. I embossed the hearts in copper.



Enjoy!

Marilyn

3 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Marilyn! I like how the hearts are different pieces! Wonderful design! :D

Ida said...

Really Pretty Cards. I love the way you did the embossing and colors on your hearts. Very striking.

Connie Babbert said...

Marilyn...this is so pretty! Are they done with markers or are the hearts actually cut?