Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday's Valentine Post



here is my post for today! I have made these milk carton containers and will be filling them with candy for the kids! The card was designed by Kim Godsell and is from a Valentine's swap that I was in.

Both items are made with the Love You Much stamp set and the Candy Lane designer paper.

Enjoy - Two days left!






Marilyn

2 comments:

Barbara said...

You've posted some super cute samples....and lots of them! They are ALL fabulous!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What fantastic projects Marilyn! I especially love the little milk carton containers! Happy Valentine's Day! :D