Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baskets of Goodies



Today the girls and I made 16 baskets that we are filling with goodies to take to the shut-ins at our church. I know that it is after Easter but we are calling these spring baskets.





The baskets were made with the scallop envelope die on the sissix. We used some of the SAB Designer paper to decorate the baskets.

My daughter Emily is on the right with the pink sweatshirt. Her friend is Jenna and they are working on their Silver award for GS together.

No comments: