Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bloggers Challenge



This week's challenge was to alter something. I did a little bit of a variation of that and rather than altering something, I created a decorative scene with altered chipboard. So I did alter the chipboard.



My goal this week was to use things that I have had for over 2 months and not used! So, I have had the chipboard "On Board So Tweet" since last fall and havenot opened it. I have also had the sticky cuts sweet for a few months.

This little scene was inspired by an idea that Gretchen Barron had on her blog. I used the Good Morning Sunshine paper as the background.

Enjoy,

Marilyn

13 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Very cute! Love the scene you created...I have these too and have only used one piece....shame on me! {SMILES}

Rachel Hope said...

Cute little scene!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

This is a very creative and cute take on the challenge. It just said to alter something and altered chipboard is just great. You little scene is so fun and whimiscal.

Margaret Raburn said...

I love this So Tweet chipboard and your scene is so cute! What a great idea!

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute! Mine are sitting in their plastic since Leadership, too!

Connie Fossenier said...

Saving this for chipboard ideas...fabulous..and love the blues..I have this on order.
connie paxman

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is sooooooo cute! I love it, just goes to show we don't have to use this stuff just for cards or layouts! Great idea.

:) Marcia P

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful scene Marilyn! I just love those sweet birds! :D

MJ said...

How fun. I can't believe you think 2 months is a long time. I still have ALL the stuff I bought at the Cape in the basement in a bag, lol. Someday I will use it, I hope. Great job on the altered chipboard scene. It is really cute.

Kerry D-C said...

Very cute Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

love your tweetie project---good advise to use up what we've had laying around for a while!
Nola

Basement Stamper said...

Love the card!!! I skipped it just because I don't alter too much other than frames.

Chrissy D said...

Oh great idea!!! Lovely!