Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

FREE Stamps & a FREE Girls Weekend on the Cape!

I am sooo excited!! My Stampin' Family the New England StampINKers continues to grow!! 5 New members were added during Sale-a-bration this year!! Congratulations to my downline Michele for 3 new recruits and Jeanne for 2 new recruits!
The New England StampINKers are in the process of planning our retreat for this year for the weekend of April 24th. So to sweeten the deal, I am adding a recruiting bonus of my own for the month of April. Join my Stampin' Family the New England StampINKers and receive an additional FREE stamp set up to $29.95 in value in addition to the four sets that are included with the starter kit.
I really do have the best job!! I get to do what I love - be creative and share my creativity and love of crafting with others. I have made so many good friends since joining Stampin' Up! 8 years ago. This is a group of my demo friends from our retreat to the Cape last April.
So if you are interested in a great business opportunity or in making a little extra money to cover some family expenses, then I invite you to watch the following Video to learn more about becoming a Stampin' Up! demo.
If you have any questions - don't hestiate to call me! You can also sign up by clicking on the Join Now button. The password is freestamps. Also, we all recognize that the economy is not great right now and budgets are a little strapped. So Stampin' Up! is now offering the starter kit in a 3 payment option!

If you would like to learn more - give me a call or join us Monday night the 6th for our monthly April meeting. Give me a call today to learn more!!

Happy Stampin'!

Marilyn
978-458-0729


Karen - my Stampin' Sister, Lynn my upline and Michele my downline (also the person that taught me everything that I know!)


No comments: