Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Graduation cards


My son is graduating from High School this year! Yah!! So this is my first graduation sample.
I have been having fun with the texture plates. I find that I am using them on everything now!

this card is silver cardstock on night of navy. I used the star wheel on glossy white and then ran the white through the harlequin texture plate.

The Grad is embossed with Night of Navy and versamark and the G seal is embossed in silver.

I am thinking about adding the school and year to the bottom left corner of the card.

I can't believe that my baby is 18!

No comments: