Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogger's challenge


This week's bloggers challenge is to make something Christmas themed. I made this card using the new Holiday Lounge designer paper and the new Christmas stamp set Tree Trimings.


The scallop oval was cut using the new Sissix die with the Movers and Shapers pieces. This die is great since you can move the die to any position to cut a shape in your card.

Don't forget to look at all of the other great Christmas ideas that my blogger friends have posted!


Enjoy your weekend!




Marilyn




8 comments:

tonistamps said...

I love these colors Marilyn, and this set is on my list to get for my Holiday stampings. Can't wait to copy this one!

Ida said...

Very pretty. The Holiday Lounge paper goes so well with the ornament stamps.

Susan Timmerman said...

PRETTY! I so need to get my act in gear and start in on Christmas stuff! I guess it's just so hot here in the Midwest that it's hard to think Christmas just yet!

Nikki Bond said...

Very pretty! Love that color combo! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

This is super cute! Love the color combo and that movers and shakers!

Basement Stamper said...

Really like that stamp and the patterned paper. Beautiful colors.

Unknown said...

Very cute, love those stamps!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty, love the colors