"Stampin' Up!'s top priority is it Demonstrators and one of the things that we focus on is recognizing and rewarding demos for sharing Stampin' Up! with others." in a recent Statement by Shelli Gardner - CEO of Stampin' Up!
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you:
- Earn 20% instant income immediately on all purchases
- Earn an additional commission (up to another %20) on personal purchases and customer sales
- Receive a monthly Stampin' Success magazine with tips, technique, samples and workshop ideas
- Attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator events such as Convention in Salt Lake City, Regional conferences and my local NEstampINKers Group events and special weekend retreats
- Access to Stampin' Up!'s fantastic website with lots of great training workshops and resources
- Earn FREE stamps and products!
- Learn firsthand about specials, retiring items and company announcements.
There are many types of demonstrators: Hobby Demonstrators, Discount Demonstrators and Career Demonstrators. Why might you consider joining Stampin' Up!?
- to earn extra income for holidays or to help out in these economic tough times
- to enjoy working & perks on your terms - as little or as much as you like - which days of the week and how many days of the week you work
- earn credit for your personal purchases, anything we purchase as a Stampin' Up1 demonstrator counts toward our quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, and free mini catalogs
- earn hostess benefits and income on your orders
- to enjoy the tax benefits of owning your own business - you get to declare your stamping and related purchases as a tax deduction
- to attend the NEstampINKers meetings and retreats - I have a great stampin' family and we have great monthly meetings and 2 annual retreats
As a demonstrator in my family, you have my support and access to my 9 years of experience as a Demo. I know that you will have fun, make new firneds and never pay full price again as a demonstrator!
Let me help you on the path to making Stampin' Up! be what YOU want it to be!
Watch a video to find out more about becoming a demo. Join today. Password: freestamps
Contact me for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-458-0729