Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The New Catalog is Here!!! Happy July!!


Well Happy new Year to my Stampin' friends!! The new catalog is here and you can view it online here. It is a large PDF file. So beware.
I will be home Friday night and over the weekend if you would like to stop by and pick one up...
and then on Wednesday I am having Marilyn's Margaritaville - New Catalog Open House!! So stop by and join me in making a couple of cards and enjoying a margarita! Bring a friend and receive a special gift from me!


Also today is the first day of the new Decor Elements catalog! I love all of the beautiful new ideas!!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Marilyn

No comments: