Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas ideas



I will be posting a series of Christmas ideas throughout this week - stay tuned.



This is a series of cards that I made using the Holiday Lounge paper and the Big on Christmas stamp set.

I wasn't sure that I would like this paper but I do really like the combination of colors once I started to play with it!

Marilyn

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope you don't mind, but I will definitely be CASEing these. I bought this DSP but wasn't sure what to do with it. Now that I've seen your ideas, why reinvent perfection :) thanks for sharing!

Susan Timmerman said...

CUTE card Marilyn!

Nicole said...

HI Marilyn! I just got this paper today! I can't wait to use it! Your cards are just wonderful! I love this color combo, too!

I just can't wait until school starts so I have more time to bloghop! See you again sooner than later, I hope!! hugs, Nicole