Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Join me for a Class at Middlesex Community College

This fall I am offering two sets of classes at Middlesex Community College in Bedford, MA as part of the Adult Continuing Education & Training Department.

The Art of Card Making and Rubber Stamping
This is a series of 4 classes where you will learn the basics of card making and rubber stamping. This is a hands on course where you will make several cards at each class. Tues. evenings 9/29 to 10/20. This is a great class if you are interested in learning how to make cards and would like to start with some special cards for the fall holidays!

the Art of Scrapbooking
This is a series of 4 classes where I will cover the basics of scrapbooking. Organizing your pictures, layout, color choices, cropping and matting pictures and enhancing your scrapbooks with embellishments. This is a great class if you have always wanted to start a scrapbook with all of those pictures that you have stacked in your closet! Tues. eveings 10/27 to 11/17.

I hope that you can join me!

Marilyn

No comments: