Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Holiday Ideas


Here is a great example of a Holiday card that one of my friends Arlene made this past week at my Open Stamp & Scrap Day...

Arlene just moved here after 15 years in Florida to be closer to her grandchildren. All of her friends in FL thought that she was nuts to move back up north where there is snow... So she made this card with the retired Christmas set - I think the name was Palm Santa. I need to dig out my old cattys to verify.
The left is the front of the card and says "from this" and the right is the inside of the card that says "to this". Arlene of course used lots of glitter to make the tree covered in snow!
I love it!
Marilyn


No comments: