Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Card - swaps for Regional conference


I am so excited. I get to go to Regional training tomorrow with my friend Michele! It has been a couple of years since Stampin' Up! has had a regional in New England!

So this is my swap card! I have to say that I do like the way this came out. I used the Medallion stamp and Delightful Decorations stamp set with the ornament punch. I inked the Medallion stamp with always artichoke ink and then used my rose red marker to randomly highlight points of the medallion. I love this effect! The ornament does have glitter on it (of course) but it is hard to see in a picture!


Can't wait to see what I get for swaps!!


Marilyn

No comments: