Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Join my Stampin' Family and receive a copy of My Digital Studio.... Just in time for our group retreat!

My Digital Studio is here and all I can say is Yeah!! I have been playing with it for the past couple of weeks and have found it very easy to use and intuitive. And.... it is not just for scrapbooking but anything digital - cards, calendars and scrapbooks.

To sweeten the offer - STampin' Up! is offering a special starter kit that includes a copy of My Digital Studio! and... this starter kit is only $185.

My group retreat is also coming up and we are going to Cape Cod for 2 days of stampin' fun and training. So if you have been thinking about making some extra money while doing what you love, then contact me and join my group the NEStampINKers on Cape cod the weekend of October 24th.

Marilyn SanClemente
978-458-0729

No comments: