Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday card ideas




Well, I thought that I would post the Holiday card ideas that I ended up using... I can never do just one card. There are way too many ideas that I like and need to try, and I get way too bored making 80 copies of one card!! LOL
also - I really like all of the designer papers and want to use a variety of them and of course my texture plates!

I used the Holiday Lounge Designer paper and the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper. The Christmas Cocoa paper is beautiful as it is also flocked.

So these are the cards and variations that I ended up sending out this year... And of course, my cards were not on time. I had every intention of finishing my cards (and I did) but ran out of stamps and the post office closed early on Christmas Eve.... so some of my cards did not get sent out until yesterday... But they have gone out!!

Maybe sometime I will finish things on time... I just don't think it is in my personality!

Have a great New Years!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the New Year!


Marilyn SanClemente



No comments: