Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stair Step Card - Class this week


Good Morning and Happy Monday!!

This week's stampin topic is stair step cards.
These are a couple of examples of cards that I have made using this technique. I will have several different themes ready to go, including Valentine's day. So if you need a Valentine's card - this is a great chance to make a WOW card for that special person!

Open Stamp & scrap is Wednesday from 10am to 2pm and my technique class is this Thurs. at 7pm. Drop me an email and come join the fun!!
Marilyn


No comments: