Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Ideas from My Weekend Retreat!

My Stampin' Up! Demo friends and I had a fabulous weekend on Cape Cod stamping and catching up.  And... the weather was great too!

Here are some of the projects that were shared this weekend.

 My downline Michele LaCerda made the beautiful red flower from the Flower fold Die.  She embossed the flowers with the swiss dot embossing folder and added the mint with glitter for the center of the flower.
The bird house was made by another one of my downlines, Deanna Czarneicki.  She used the milk box die, the two step bird punch and the sweetest stem embosslit die.

I jsut love this bird house.

Stop back tomorrow to see the shoebox swaps that we each made!

Happy Stampin'

Marilyn SanClemente





No comments: