Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swaps from the NE StampINKers weekend retreat

Happy Thursday!

Today I am posting the cards that we made over the weekend for our shoebox swaps.  For those of you that don't know what a shoebox swap is...each demo designs one card and cuts enough cardstock and brings the supplies for each person to copy that card.  Here are our cards for the weekend.

The first card is made with the new Fairy set A Little Bit of Magic that will be available next week from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I used Cottage Wall designer paper, rich razzleberry and certainly celery cardstock.  I used the watercolor technique on the fairy.  She has dazzling diamonds glitter on her wings.

This second swap was designed by Kristen Bergeron.  It is a manicure set that would make a great hostess gift!!  I added a small carnation that I made with small scallop circles.
The third card was designed by Jeanne Nielsen .  This card uses the chalk board technique and the Inspired By Nature set.  She used tiny tags to make the small friends tag that is hanging off the Celery satin ribbon.  She also used the Beautiful Wings embosslit die to cut and emboss the butterflies.
This last card was designed by Deanna.  This card may look familiar since it was the colors that I needed for last Friday's Blogger's Challenge.  So I posted the card last FRiday as well.  Deanna used our software My Digital Studio (MDS) to print the card base with the Friend stamp.

Stay tuned for more great ideas.

Happy Stampin'

Marilyn SanClemente

No comments: