Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday Techno Stamper's Challenge - a day late...

Good Morning,

I am a day late in this post but what else is new for me!  One of my favorite Stamper's is Mary Jo Price-Williams at Technostamper.blogspot.com.  She has great ideas which I Case all of the time!  LOL  and she is a great person from my old stomping grounds in upstate NY!!

Mary Jo has a Monday Lunch time challenge each week.  So I am going to try to do her challenge every couple of weeks.  Not sure if can do it every week.

This is the sketch that she posted yesterday...  And here is my sample - made with the Autumn Days stamp set and Autumn Harvest Designer paper. 
Don't forget my card class on Thurs. night at 7pm - we will be making Masculine cards that can be used for Father's Day or male birthdays.


Mary Jo's lunch time sketch challenges can be found here.  There are so many great ideas on her blog so check it out!

Happy Stamping






1 comment:

MJ said...

Marilyn, I love this. Thanks so much for the sweet comments too. Made me blush, lol! It would be great to have you play along! I love your cards. Hope all is well, thanks so much for playing along.