Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Elements of Style Card Kit


June Card Kit - Elements of Style

Have you ever found that you are always drawn to one particular color scheme??  I absolutely love blues ....So for the month of June, I have designed a card kit using my new favorite set - Elements of Style - using one of my favorite retiring colors - Brocade Blue...

This card kit is $17 for all of the precut Cardstock and embellishments needed to make 12 cards with envelopes.  This kit uses the Elements of Style stamp set, brocade blue and whisper white card stock with bashful blue taffeta ribbon.

And....Purchase the Card Kit and receive the Coordinating Set, “Elements of Style” and the featured accessories at 10% off.
  • Elements of Style Stamp Set: Wood - (reg. $27.95) $25.15; Clear - (reg. $19.95) $17.95 with the purchase of the Card Kit.
  • 1" circle punch  (reg $10.95) $9.85
  • 1 1/4" circle punch  (reg. $15.95)  $14.35
  • 1 1/4" square punch  (reg. $15.95) $14.35
  • 1 3/8" square punch  (reg. $15.95) $14.35

I will ship the kit for a $3 fee.  Contact me today with questions.  marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net






No comments: