Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 28, 2010

New Catalogs are here!!


My new catalogs have arrived and it is fantastic...  I love all the new colors, the designer papers and accessories and of course the way that everything coordinates!!

Catalogs are $5 each or FREE if you join a Stamper's Club (starting in July) or book a party for August or September!  You will definitely want to book a party to share all the great new products with your family and friends!

This is one of the new hostess sets that you can earn as a STamper Club member or by booking a party...  Hydrangea's are one of my favorite flowers and I love this new set!!

This is using the rich razzleberry which is now part of the regular color families!!

Stop by to pick up your copy of the new catalog on Wed., Thurs or Friday this week.

Enjoy your week!

Marilyn SanClemente

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!