Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Catalog Ideas


Good Morning! Today's post is two new cards that I have made for a new catty swap. The first card is made with the new set Friends Never Fade and the Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper.

 
The second card is made with the new set Perfect Punches and the same Greenhouse Gala Designer paper...
I love the look of the new designer papers and the new colors!! 

Card #1 - Forever Friends Stamp Set - Made with the new in-color and core color Cardstock
  • Peach Parfait Cardstock (new in-color)
  • Pear Pizzazz CS (new in-color)
  • Daffodil Delight CSPosted by Picasa(new in-color)
  • Cajun Craze CS (new core color)
I used Tangerine Tango ink on our old reliable Whisper White CS to stamp the flower.  I colored the center with Daffodil Delight and added a little touch of glitter around the center of the flower.   I also love the new 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in the new colors!!  We have never had ribbon that thin before.  Just the right width to add that touch but not too wide to overpower the card!

The seond Card uses my all time favoite returning in-color Baja Breeze!!  Baja is layered onto Chocolate Chip and then a layer of Pear Pizzazz.  This card uses the Greenhouse gala designer paper and then a touch of Real Red to pull out the red in the designer paper!  I used the new stamp set Perfect Punches to stamp the sentiment!

I just received my shipment of new catalogy things so stop back for more great ideas with the new catalog papers and stamps!!

Have a great day,



No comments: