Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 132!

My upcoming goal for this new Stampin' Year is to try to do more of Mary Jo Price's Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I love Mary Jo's work.  She is one of my favorite people to CASE (copy & steal everything).  So here we go for today...
This is the sketch.  Mary Jo did a masculine card with this.  Here is the link to Mary Jo's card.

 But when I saw this sketch I automatically thought of the new pearls that we have in the catalog.  And I have been dying to use the new background stamp Teahouse that I purchased with the new catty!

So this card is made using the Teahouse background stamp with the flowers from Watercolor Trio.  I used the new designer paper Lap of Luxury.  The background is Pink Pirouette and the layers are Perfect Plum cardstock.  I of course had to add a little sparkle to the flowers so used our chuncky glitter.  I really like the way this card came out.

Enjoy





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MJ said...

Marilyn this is so pretty, soft and feminine! Thanks so much for the sweet comments. I am so glad you pointed out that background stamp--I didn't even see it in the catalog and I love it! What a beautiful card, thanks so much for playing along this week! Hope your having fun at the Cape!

Kimberly S. said...

I LOVE your card!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your "take" on the sketch! I agree with MJ...it's very soft and pretty!!! By the way....this is someone who just bought one of your retired sets....and I LOVE it!!! Thank you!!