Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NEStampINKers Demo meeting

It never ceases to amaze me what a talented Stampin' Group I am part of... We had our annual post Holiday Yankee Swap last week. We hold our swap after the holidays since everyone is way too busy before the Holiday. It has become a really fun tradition for the NEstampINKers.

We each make a Holiday gift and then we swap them in true Yankee fashion. Each item needs to be hand crafted using Stampin' Up! products.

Here are a few pictures of items that were swapped.

This is the recipe box that I made for swapping.

This is a tissue box that Laura made.
This is an apron that Julie Hullinger made using the SU fabric that matches our designer papers.  I think that I need to get some of these fabrics!


This is a beautiful Holiday frame that Dawn Burke made...  We had so much fun and all came home with great homemade items!!

Like to join our group?  Our annual retreat to Cape Cod is coming up April 1st to the 3rd!!  Join my stampin' team and you can join us on the Cape for a great weekend!

Happy Stampin'




No comments: