Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Ideas


The last few days before Valentine's.  Are you ready?  Friday night is Bring Your Own Project night and Sunday afternoon is a Stamp-a-Stack.  Stop over and make a couple of Valentine's cards!!  I also have several cute projects for packaging those Valentine's chocolates!

The top card is one that my friend and downline Jeanne Nielsen made for a Stamp a stack that she held last night.  She used the Valentine Defined set from the Occasions mini catalog.  I love this card but don't have this stamp set. 

So...  I used the floral stamp from Just Because and used (CASED) her idea.   I used my real red and old olive markers to color the image.  I punched small hearts from the Glimmer Paper and attached them to the flowers on the image.   I used the Love Impressions Designer Paper and the top note die behind the image.  This is topped off with red satin ribbon and a sentiment from the Grateful Greetings set.

Enjoy your Valentine's weekend!


No comments: