Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nature Walk samples

Last Friday I had a great time with my downlines Jeanne, Kate and Lisa at Sampin' Up! Regionals in Hartford, CT. We could have left a little earlier so we would have had more time for registration and swapping. But we got there right at 9am.

What great demonstrations there were. Several great WOW demonstrations from some very inspirational demonstrators in New England. I can't wait to try out some of the new techniques that I saw. I can't believe that after 10 years there are still new techniques coming out.

These are a couple of the make-n-take cards that SU designed using the Nature Walk set. I noticed that Mary Jo at technostamper.com has chosen the Nature Walk stamp set to profile this week.

So here are the make-n-takes and a link back to other ideas using Nature Walk through Mary Jo's blog!


Enjoy

No comments: