Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Springtime Vintage Card Kit is here


I just love the new set Easter Blossoms and the Springtime Vintage Designer Paper.  They are so beautiful and perfect for Spring.

My newest Card Kit includes all of the pre-cut cardstock and supplies to make 4 each of these cards and 6 sheets of the Springtime Vintage designer paper.  That is 12 cards with envelopes for $22.

And with purchase of the Card Kit, the Stamp set Easter Blossoms is %10 off.

Contact me today to reserve your kit!!

No comments: