Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Technostamper Challenge

This week I have taken the opportunity to do some design with a couple of the new stamp sets from the upcoming Summer Mini catalog.

So I am using Mary Jo's sketch from the tehcnostamper weekly sketch challenge.

I used the new stamp set On the Grow.  I can't resist flowers in a vase or pot.  I see either hydrangeas or pansies with these flowers.

I stamped the image in black and colored with watercolor crayons.  I cut the image in a circle and layered it onto a so saffron scallop circle.  The card base is certainly celery with a layer of pear pizazz designer paper.  The strip across the middle is blushing bride designer paper layered onto a piece of blushing bride cardstock.  I used certainly celery grosgrain ribbon with a couple of scraps of pretty in pink tied on each side of the celery knot.

I used dazzling diamonds glitter to add a little bling to the flowers and a couple of jewels to the bottom left corner of the card.
You can check out other designer's ideas with this sketch below.





1 comment:

MJ said...

Love your sparkle and ribbon treatment. That is such a fabulous set. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge.