Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Open Stamp & Scrap on Sunday 5/22

Hi guys,

One of my resolutions at the beginning of this year was to schedule one Sunday per month as an open stamp and scrap.  And, I just haven't had the time.....

As this is a rainy cold week, this is a great week to catch up on Stamping & Scrapping projects.  So this Sunday - stop by and make some cards or work on a scrapping project. 

Not sure if you have seen the really cool frames that I have been making with the seasonal images.  I have the frames and materials needed to make these.  It is $15 for the frame with 2 images.  $20 for the frame with 4 images.


This first image was designed by my demo friend Dawn Burke.  I received this frame in our annual Christmas swap.  Then I had the idea to make the Valentine's image.

 This third image was designed by one of my teen students, Jenni Muse.  Jenni has come to many of my classes and Bring YourOwn Project nights over the years!
I hope to see you on Sunday!

No comments: