Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Technostamper Challenge 172

I have been playing around with Mother's Day stamps this week.  Don't forget that Mother's Day is Sunday!  If you need a card, Friday night my open stamp night. Stop by and make a few cards.

This is the stamp set Messages to Mom and the Vintage designer paper for a vintage look.

Don't forget to check out what my other stamping friends have made with this sketch.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just lovely! Such a perfect Mother's Day card! :)

MJ said...

Marilyn, this is wonderful. That Mom sentiment crossed my mind and I was not sure it would be long enough--but apparently is is perfect! Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along.