Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Big Shot Sale - Massachusetts Tax Holiday

Sale on the Big Shot & Supplies
During tax free weekend in MA
Sat/Sun Aug 13th & 14th

This weekend is Tax Free Weekend in Massachusetts!! So ........I am celebrating with a Big Shot Sale. If you order during this weekend, you won’t be charged MA sales tax and I am also offering Free Shipping off the Big Shot and supplies. That is a savings of 17-18% the total value of several packages that I have put together.  This is such a fabulous toy!!


Boxes & Bags
Includes the Big Shot Die-cutting Machine, the Fancy Favor Box (p. 221) with the Extended cutting Pads and Extended Premium Crease Pads. Total Retail Value $179.80 ($209 including shipping and tax). Your Price $175 (free shipping and tax) and you receive an additional $25 in Hostess dollars to use on hostess sets or FREE Merchandise.


Butterflies & Flowers
Big Shot Die-cutting Machine with the Beautiful Butterflies die (p. 222), the Blossom Party die (p. 222) and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit (p. 216) - Total Retail Value $151.80 ($176.50 including shipping and tax). Your Price $147.25 with $25 in Hostess dollars to use on hostess sets or FREE Merchandise.


Texture Storm
Big Shot Die-cutting Machine with the Standard Texture Silicon Pad, Standard Texture Impressions Pad, the set of Backgrounds Texturz Plates and any 4 Impressions Folders (pg. 218 – 219). Total Retail value $155.60 ($180.90 including shipping and tax). Your price $151 with $25 in Hostess dollars to use on hostess sets or FREE Merchandise.

Shape's Galore
The Big Shot Die-cutting Machine and the Mover's & Shapers die (p.221), the Extended Cutting Pads and the Punch Windows or Holiday Windows shapes - Total Retail value of $192.80 ($224.10 including shipping and tax). Your Price $188 and $25 in Hostess dollars to use on hostess sets or FREE Merchandise.


Also if you purchase the Big Shot you will be invited to attend my special Big Shot Class in September for Free (a $20 value). I will cover all of the ins and outs of using the Big Shot and the various components including the texture plates, embossing folders, embosslits, sizzlets, cutting fabric and more!! And you will receive a copy of my Big Shot guide.


I have assembled these sets of items for the Big Shot - but you can also make your own. Just contact me!! 508-385-5009 or marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net




NOTE: This is my Special offer so is only valid through me. Call me at 508-385-5009 or email me and I will make sure that your order is placed this weekend for the tax free price! Also - your order will ship directly to you!


Have a great weekend!

Marilyn

No comments: