Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I have to say a HUGE Thank You to all of you, my customers, my downline, my family and my Friends!!

Today is my 10th Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!  Words can't begin to describe the fantastic 10 years that I have had as a Demonstrator and the fastastic Friends that I have made!!

Today, my anniversary, is our 2nd Stamp out Breast Cancer Fund Raiser!  What a great way to celebrate my anniversary.  With my fellow demonstrators and my friends!  Stay tuned for a special anniversary announcement on Monday in my weekly newsletter!

Thank you all sooooo much!!!  I have had the best 10 years and made the best friends!

Hugs,
Marilyn

No comments: