Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

MDS Invitation

Good Morning,

I know that I have been MIA.  We had a very bad snow storm on top of trees that still had leaves.  So we without electricity, heat, hot water for 4 days.  YOu really forget how much you take things for granted!!

Never fear.  I have been working in the background eventhough I haven't been able to post...  This is an invitation that my daughter asked me to design for her Junior Class.  She is at the Academy of Notre Dame and is a Junior.  They have a special ceremony each year in which the Juniors receive their class rings.

Below is the invite for their Ring Day Ceremony.  My Digital Studio makes invitations and digital scrapbooks so easy!



You can check out more information here.

Have a great day!

Marilyn

No comments: