Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Two new Holiday Card Kits

Good Morning,

My team and I had a great weekend at our Girls weekend retreat!!  We designed a boatload of cards which I will share over the next couple of weeks.

And.... I have used a couple of the card ideas to put together two more Holiday card kits.  The first kit uses the Stitched Stockings stamp set and the second kit uses Serene Snowflakes. 

Each kit is $25 and includes all the pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and embellishments with envelopes to make 16 cards.

I am also offering the Stitched Stocking stamp set with punch or the Serene Snowflakes stamp set at 10% off with purchase of a kit!  Additional kits are $20 each.

And....  I have added a Sunday afternoon to the schedule for making these cards!  Join me on Sunday November 27th at 1pm to Stamp a Stack of Cards!

Also - I still have my first  Holiday kit available using the stitched felt and Forest Festivities stamp set.  This kit is also $25.



Contact me today to order these card kits and reserve a spot for Sunday the 27th!


No comments: