One of the things that I really love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the coporate philosophy of Making a Difference. Stampin' Up!'s mission statement, called its Statement of the Heart, reads: "To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference."
To help fulfill this statement, Stampin' Up! launched its Making a Difference program in 2003. This program facilitates corporate giving and promotes service among demonstrators and employees.
Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Holiday Toy Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! will be donating over $500,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
- Action for Boston Community Development Inc.
- Alliance for Children's Rights
- Boys & Girls Clubs Harford County
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
- Community Partners of Dallas - Rainbow Room
- Diocese of Saint Augustine
- Friendship Project
- Help USA
- Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN)
- Kids In Need Foundation
- National Council of Jewish Women, Cleveland Section - The Dignity Project
- Operation Homefront
- Puerto Rican Family Institute
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Stephen Siller Foundation/Katrina Fund
- Welcome House
- Youthbuild USA
You can see more about Stampin' Up! and our history of giving back here. You can see more information on Shelli Gardners' Blog here. And of course there are great inspirational ideas too!