Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mosaic Cards

Here are a couple of Mosaic cards that we will be making tomorrow night in my Technique Class at 7pm.  Cost is $15.


I have a couple of other mosaic designs that we will be making also. I will post directions for the mosaic card on Friday.

The card on the left uses the Nature Walk stamp set.  I  used not quite navy ink with versamark and clear embossing powder to emboss the bird.  The background paper is designer paper.

The second card is made using the simply soft hostess set.  Details to follow!!

I hope that you can stop by tomorrow night to make these cards and others!




No comments: