Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Technostamper Challenge


Happy Friday!!  I decided to combine the Technostamper challenge for the week with a swap for the new items that SU demos were able to pre-order.  These are items that will be available in April so stay tuned!!

This is the preview of the summer smooches designer paper and the Bright Blossoms stamp set.   I used the current in colors for this card.  Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, calypso coral and daffodil delight.  I used the Dream  from the Loving Thoughts stamp set.  These beautiful brads are covered with summer smooches designer fabric that matches the paper.  I will be making up a card kit with this set and designer paper...

I can't wait to see what other's have made with Mary Jo's sketch!


No comments: