Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Retiring Accessories List






Well it is that time of year again... Stampin' UP! is cleaning house and the retired list for stamp sets and accessories are out.

Stamp sets are available until May 31st.  But accessories are only available while supplies last.  So if you are interested in any of the accessories, I recommend that you put in an order sooner rather than later!

Retiring Stamp Sets
I am offering 10% off the retiring stamp sets.  This is my special so you need to contact me via email to receive the 10% off.

Retiring Accessories
NOTE:  the Classic ink pads are listed on the retiring accessories list.  They are not retiring but are being reconfigured - so the old current style of pads will be retiring.


You can place orders here.


No comments: