Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Technostamper Challenge #2

This past Wednesday my friend Judy came over and made a couple of cards using Mary Jo's sketch for this week.

She used the new Papillion set in the new catalog with the new Butterfly punch and with Twitterpated Designer Paper.  I love the butterflies!!

Judy's second card uses the Sweet Shop designer paper.   I don't remember the name of this stamp set.  I believe that it was in last spring's mini catalog.   Very cute.

I am linking this back to Mary Jo's challenge since Judy doesn't have a blog of her own... One of these days I will get her blogging!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Both of these samples are great. I love the butterflies and the paper choices on the first and the ice cream cone is just darling on the second. Will be one of my top three picks for the week! Thanks so much for playing along!